Whether planning a meeting, craft sale, or wedding reception, the Oakridge Community Centre has space that can be configured in a variety of ways. Tastefully and functionally upgraded in an extensive renovation in 2007, the Centre provides space for up to 200 people for meetings and 130 for social functions, with a dedicated dance floor.
A floor-to-ceiling pull out wall provides options to the hall configuration. A small meeting room suitable for 15 people is separate and private to the hall.
The hall is located on the second floor of the Community Centre. Please note that although there is no elevator, a single chair lift is available.
For further details and availability, contact the Oakridge Community Association General Manager, Sandy Fitzgibbon at: 403-238-0007 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The business office is open 8 am – 4 pm, Monday to Friday.
Hall amenities include:
• Round tables
• Rectangle tables
• Padded chairs
• Sound system with microphone
Kitchen amenities include:
• 2 gas ovens with 8 burners and a griddle
• Double-door cooler
• Bar counter
• Ample working space
• $40 / hour
• Daily rates may be negotiated.
• Kitchen $50 / half day; $85 / full day.
• $700 / day / night
• To allow for set-up, weekend rental is exclusive to one booking per day.
• Kitchen is included.
• The small meeting room is available only at limited times on weekends. $35 / hour.
• Rates can be negotiated on specific needs and details. Meeting and banquet setup are included in the above rates.